As Sr. UI/UX Designer
- Communicate with the clients to design the mobile and web application linking to their conformability.
- Develop an interactive website and mobile application design according to client requirements.
- Design and UI development for updates, new features bug fixes, and new products
- Evaluate and update platform design standards
- Contribute to responsive web design for mobile use
- Quality assurance and release testing
- Maintaining clear and precise documentation of projects
- Staying up to date on emerging design and user experience trends
- Prepare the step by step roadmap or workflow of work to guide the clients to achieve their targeted milestones in design.
- Engage in search engine optimization.
- Design wireframes, mock-ups, storyboards, animations, etc
- Web Technology
- Html Frameworks
- Bootstrap, Foundation, UIkit, PureCss
- Designing Tools
- Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, Affinity Designer, Affinity Photos, Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw, Adobe After Effect,Adobe Premiere Pro
During my professional career I have worked on multiple projects on different frameworks. I have list down some major projects as below.
- Product Branding:
- Logo design with respect to client thoughts and ideas.
- Packaging / Stationery design according to your brand and modern ideas .
- Designing any kind of printing medium for your brand with proper guideline.
- Mobile App Designing:
- Design mobile application workflow cards.
- Gather user accessibility to an application and design according to it.
- Develop application mock-ups in line with brand and guideline.
- Perform user interactions and analyse UX issues.
- Website Designing:
- Gather user requirements and create storyboard.
- Design wireframe layout of website and discuss the user flow.
- Develop coloured layout design with multiple options.
- Completed Bachelors in Computer Engineering from Gujarat Technological University in 2015