I’m born Optimist.
I am innovative Business Manager with 10+ years of sales experience who sees opportunities and opportunities everywhere. I have core expertise in IT and BPO Industry, especially in Customer Acquisition, Account Management, Project Management and Business Intelligence. Successful at facilitating solutions across all levels and departments in the organization.
Currently working as a Business Development Manager for Tridhya Tech Private Limited, I am focused on implementing the creative ideas into the quick realistic business solutions. I am responsible for Sales and Account Management for Tridhya Tech by driving up customer retention and expansion by covering complete sales of Tridhya’s services which includes Website design, custom application development, Mobile application, Ecommerce solutions, eLearning solutions and ERP Licenses & customization.
Outside the office, I enjoy cooking, travelling, shopping and exploring new places.
- Identifying and closing new sales opportunities by researching across markets and targeting specific sectors with the business and revenue targets.
- Managing and maintaining sales pipeline with high quality leads and ensure sales activity is managed to agreed process.
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts, licensing models and any further documentation required, following Tridhya’s procedure/guidelines.
- Being very visible in the industry circle by staying abreast of important events and industry conferences. Attending, creating brand awareness and networking with key industry people work with the prospects development team and demonstrate Tridhya’s value proposition to them.
- Promote knowledge management through ensuring that all business development initiatives are documented appropriately and are available across Tridhya business and also maintaining accurate and accessible tailored documentation i.e. Presentations/proposals to meet client’s needs.
- Ensure that business development opportunities pass Tridhya Tech BD strategy criteria before being brought to services lines for resource allocation.
- Solving any hands-on problems individually with ability to generate ideas and solutions. Also cope with competing demands and prioritize tasks according to criticality to business.
- Understand customer needs to the extent necessary to engage clients so that they will be willing to hear more from subject matter experts.
- Strategic Planning
- Business Development
- Business Partnerships
- Team Building
- Conflict Resolution
- Manage Performance
- Budgeting/expense control
- Cost Reductions
- Process Enhancement
- Training & Development
- Marketing Operations | Inbound Marketing | Lead Nurturing
- Customer Service and Support
- Communication and Collaboration
- Capitalizing on business opportunities and facilitating solutions across the organization