- Automated testing complements today’s agile software development processes and, if done well, results in faster time-to-market, operational cost savings, increased test coverage, and improved customer satisfaction. This is especially true for automated web application testing due to the constant need to be responsive in the face of a rapidly changing ecosystem of browsers and versions.
- Selenium test automation using the Programming Language of Java for plugging into your engineering architecture with ease.
- Wrapping Selenium testing scripts in the Testing Framework JUnit & TestNG.
- Integration with popular Java build tools Apache Ant.
- Customized reporting services using HTML.
- Log generation to monitor stepwise testing.
- Automation with data/keyword-driven & hybrid approaches.
- Database testing with Selenium.
Automation Selenium Testing
- Automated Software Testing has increased in popularity over the years. Increasing demands on quality and competitive pressures on time-to-market and budget have been some of the key drivers of test automation.