- Compliance with accessibility standards and laws (such as SOX & Part 11 Compliance) is imperative in today’s business environment in the US. Skipping such testing can render the software unusable by visually impaired users and can result in costly rework and litigation. We provide specialized services to ensure your software complies with and passes mandated accessibility laws. We have years of experience in compliance testing and techniques.
- We are having experienced compliance auditor to verify the system follows SOX & Part 11 Compliance Rules
- We check the security controls to protect against Disclosure of confidential data, and tracking of personnel to detect data tampering that May be fraud related.
- We take responsibility to verify and validate reports. Companies must safeguard their data so as to ensure that financial reports are not based upon faulty data, Tampered data
- We also verify and track user access, Security information and controls, file integrity, change management, and other security Indicators. With a verifiable audit trail, staff can then document every step to auditors or Assessors and provide them with detailed reports that will demonstrate changes made in information system and identify corrections. It serves the purpose of verification.
- We verify user access to all the computers that contain your sensitive data. It Detects logins to those computer systems processing financial data, and protects this Data in a variety of ways: it ensures that the system is performing as expected (with Regard to performance, access and software updates) and it detects break-in attempts to computers, databases, websites and storage disks. We monitors disk activities, disk mount points and use of removable storage including CD/DVD burners and removable USB storage devices.
- Compliance with accessibility standards and laws (such as SOX & Part 11 Compliance) is imperative in today’s business environment in the US.