A Delivery Manager with over 14.5 years of experience of which over 9.5 years in magento and handling large scale delivery assignments in various platforms and technologies. Have core experience in IT industry, especially in Process Implementation, Project planning and management as well as Team building and resource planning; currently working as Delivery Manager with TridhyaTech Pvt Ltd, Ahmadabad. Certified Magento Programmer with key competencies in team management, project management and operations. Having knowledge of Linux server operation and optimization. Proven expertise in functional analysis for projects, exposure in requirement analysis, system study, gap analysis, user acceptance tests, migration & go live support. Acquired projects & people management skills through various project executions in delivery model, demonstrates self-motivation to achieve personal & corporate goals. Great potential in managing/developing huge team/division in IT Sector including Team Management, Team Motivation, and Team Expansion.Team Manager with a unique blend of managerial, technical, functional & qualitative skills by cross-functional coordination. Knowledge in the field of angile methodology and scrum development process.
- Process Excellence
- Project Management
- Requirement Analysis
- Operations Management
- Technical Support
- Training/ Development
Major areas of responsibility
- Handling the team of 90 peoples for Magento, Shopify, Oxid, Phonegap, Zend, Drupal, Laravel, Synfony, Angular Js, Vue Js, CI, Typo3, WordPress, Joomla
- Monitoring right from identifying business opportunities, reviewing the technical and commercial aspects of the project; preparing proposals, budgeting etc.
- Researched about new technology and incorporated the use of it during all projects given to me
- Involved in presales meetings with clients and marketing team to understand the client’s requirements and providing the estimates accordingly after analysis
- Designing, developing and maintaining web application (PHP, MYSQL, Http Apache server).
- Determining needed deliverables, approach, responsible teams, schedule/timeline, critical path, productivity improvements, overall risks and planning assumptions
- Defining project estimates, resource needs, and work with teams to optimize estimates and timelines communicate and obtain client approval on project plans and resource needs.
- Managing and monitoring execution of deliverables and status in an assertive manner
- Reviewing the operational practices, identifying the areas of obstruction / quality failures and advising on system and process changes for qualitative improvement in productivity.
- Collaborating with the team members to execute the projects as scheduled; performing quantitative and qualitative risk analysis and ensuring necessary actions to mitigate risks.
- Deftly coordinating with onsite for timely delivery of project & query resolutions.
- Interacting with customer as well as team for requirement gathering, risk assessment, finalization of technical specifications.
- Developing plans & schedules, resource allocations as per budgets, manpower deployment and team meetings for individual projects.
- Change and change request Management.
- Interacting with team members to ensure smooth progress of project work.
- Expertise in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including
- Project Scoping
- Effort & Size Estimates
- Risk Mitigation & Planning
- Planning, Monitoring and tracking
- Reporting and Communication Management
- Ensuring Process Compliance and process Management
- Change Management & Control
- Release Management
- Resource Optimization
- Meeting deadlines and TAT without compromising quality norms and adhering to SLA.
- Delivery Management & Post Implementation supports.
- Understanding & coordinating client’s needs / enhancements, customizations, software-related issues, provide solutions hence to delivery schedules.
- Achieving customer satisfaction by ensuring service quality norms and build the brand image by exceeding customer expectations.
- Cricket, Music, Movies, Traveling.