I’m a Native Android Application Developer having total 5 years and 8 months of experience. I aim to make a difference in my creative solution. I believe in Establish, build and manage relationships with Clients & Colleague. Moreover, to remain in the race of IT world, learning about new technology and implement it in the service and product is most important.
- I am well aware about Software Development Life Cycle and I can work in any methodology like Agile and Waterfall according to requirement.
- I know Java and Object Oriented Programming concepts very well.
- I have started Android mobile application development in Eclipse and then after move to Google’s official development tool Android Studio.
- I am well aware about Android SDK, Gradle and Support libraries of Android.
- Also, I know SQLite, Room and REST web service to store, retrieve and display data in the mobile applications.
- I have worked on MVVM, MVP and Singleton design patterns which are very useful for reusability and code structure.
- My debugging skill is very good to find and solve the issues in the application
- I am familiar with different version control system like Git, Bitbucket and SVN
- My learning areas nowadays are Dagger2 and Flutter
- Problem Solving
- Tactful and articulate
- Listen Music
- Play Cricket
- Master of Computer Application (M.C.A.) Nirma University, Ahmedabad 2010 – 2013
- Bachelor of Computer Application (B.C.A.) Maharaja Sayajirao University, Vadodara 2007 – 2010
- Application consist two types of users, one is Business user and another is regular user.
- Business user can become various type of provider like Electricity, Gas, Internet, Council Tax, Flight etc.
- User can find their provider and can pay bills to them.
- Normal business user can register their items and create item invoice for any personal user within the application.
- Both users can Load and withdraw money from virtual bank.
- Users can transfer money by just scanning the secured QR code.
- Registered users can do text communication within the app.
- Various analytics graphs are display in the application to give user pictorial overview.
- Main purpose of this application is to provide full recipe and ingredient list of various smoothies to users.
- User can register with their Facebook account or via email address.
- There are total 30 various smoothies for 30 days.
- By using shopping item management user can keep tracking of purchased or available ingredient.
- User can set daily reminders in the application for specific time.
- This is offline application and everything is maintained by Room database.
- There are two types of user for this application: Local stores and Regular users
- Local stores can create different types of Rewards like Vouchers, Discount and Stamp Cards.
- User can see nearby store registered with the Loyalty app on the map and get direction from it.
- Stores can send various offer notifications to specific or all customers.
- There are different subscription plans available for stores to continue app service and it is revenue model of the client. Application is free for the customer and first 30 days for the store.
- Store can purchase plans from In-App purchase or using PayU payment gateway.
- Users can purchase any registered service or product via this application.
- User can request for quote for bulk purchase as well as they can bargain by making their offer request.
- One to one XMPP chat is integrated to communicate with each other.
- In feed listing newly added and promotional feed are displaying.
- PayPal mini payment gateway is integrated with split payment method so client will get fee directly in his account and remaining amount will be transferred to vendor.
- Using elastic search, user can find any service or product registered in the application.
- Vendors can maintain stoke in the application.
- All web services are secure using some algorithms for the data security and privacy purpose.