- Handled multiple projects independently right from Requirement-analysis and efforts-estimation to Client communication and project deployment.
- Having a basic knowledge about Node.Js, Express.Js, NoSQL Database like MongoDB.
- I have worked on web servers like Apache.
- Familiar with versioning system like Git and SVN.
- Familiar with project management tools like JIRA and Trello.
- Hand on knowledge of operation systems like Windows and Linux.
During my professional career I have worked on multiple projects on different frameworks. I have list down some major projects as below.
RightArm – Beyond Words
- Social platform with donation feature.
- Platform has a lots of features including Messaging module, Notification module, Connection module, Manage User Activities module, Payment module
- There are 2 main users: Giver and Receiver and 3 entities: Money, Material and Service. Receiver user will create project or task from the system with his/her requirement of money/material/service. System will fire matching engine and fetch out the related project/task of other Giver user who wants to give money/material/service. Any user (Giver and Receiver) can send request to other user for the donation. Once request will accept than Giver user can send money/material/service, whatever required by Receiver user
The Writer’s Bug
- Parent-child application in IOS, Android and web as well.
- The Writer’s Bug is a child application where child will read the books and their parent will look the progress of the child. There are mainly 3 types of users: Child, Parent and Publisher. Parent will buy the subscription plan to read the books of the publisher. There are other features like reviews, ratings, payment module and highlight text from the book and share to social site.
- PDF reader was the main feature that we have implemented in this project.
Rezwani Motors Configurator
- Automobile configurator application with a high level configuration options.
- Options includes base car, body color, wheel color, engine type, Interior materials, sound system etc..
- User can visualize the price updating on selection of different options.
- After selecting all options, user will redirect to pay the deposit amount and can download the product details with his/her selected options in pdf format.
- We have implemented stripe payment gateway in this project.
- Hire scholar is a web portal through which client can find the best talent to do his/her project.
- There are basically 2 types of users: Client and Scholar
- Client will logged in the system and creates the project with requirement, skills, budget, timeline etc…
- System will find the best matched scholars for the particular project requirement.
- Client will hire the scholar and scholar will do the work on the project and completes the project.
NJDS Fee Calculator
- NJDS Fee calculator is a tool for calculating fee for the Greater Metrowest NJ Day School..
- There are 4 schools. Each schools have its own set of questions/requirements. Parents will visit the website and access the tool to calculate the fees.
- Parent will select the school, select the number of children, grades of each child, zip code, annual income, tax returns detail and other details to get the fee structure for that year.
- Once all details are selected than system will calculate the fee based on selection and display the summary to the parent.
- We have implemented jQuery Swiper slider with lots of customization in this project with several effects.
- Having an experience of handling a team size of 4.
- Prepared extensive project documentation for clients, Guidelines documents for junior developers and trained 4 developers in Angular.
- Listening Music, Travelling