I am having 5+ years of experience in PHP and currently working as Sr. Software Engineer at TridhyaTech.
- Handled multiple projects independently and as a team right from Requirement-analysis and efforts-estimation to Client communication and Project development.
- I have worked on Apache web server.
- Familiar with versioning system like Git and SVN.
- Hand on knowledge of operation systems like Windows and Linux.
During my professional career I have worked on multiple projects on different frameworks. I have list down some major projects as below.
Employee Management System
- EMS is the distributed application, Developed to maintain the details of employees working in an organization.
- this project was aimed to simplify the task of maintaining records of the employees of the company like user management, leave management ,Salary management, Time entry management, Project Management etc.
- Client wanted to merge the data of the punching machine to provide the employee data of their In and Out times, break time as well as average.
- E-commerce website for selling Pharmacy products online.
- Responsive website where Client can showcase the pharmacy products and can deliver it to customers based on the prescription.
- Used Paypal payment Gateway.
- User can purchase product with applying discount coupon. user can also add review of products and give the ratting also.
Learning Management System
- The main goal of the website was implement the extensive personalized online learning environment for multiple organizations From the Master site with the concept of multiple sites (sub-domain for each organization).
- Managing multiple organizations requirement with different roles and responsibility for online courses and materials, exams, results, reports, etc.
- the main concern of the client was to migrate the data from the older version, and we achieved it with the client satisfaction.
- Have implemented various install-able modules for Moodle.
- This website won the best Learning Management system title.
- The website was developed with the concept of sharing creative ideas within the group as well in Personal.
- There was features like User Management , Role Management, Permission Management, Blog, Forum, Activity Management, Calender event Management etc.
- Users of the site was able to Manage their personal portfolio and share their ideas with others based on their interest and review other group ideas too.
- The main aim of the website to provide the hook to the Fun seeking People with providing the list of Fun activities happening near by to get participated in it.
- It is an Activity Management Website.
- It Includes activity management, seeking for activity nearby, show interest to activity, apply to attend the activity, and review and comments for the same.
- It also include event calender management.
- Achieved 6th rank in district in my Board Examination.
- Attended various tech fest with active participation.
- Contribution to Open source like Moodle, wordpress, Prestashop, October CMS.
- Handled dedicated client for over 2 years with their excellent response.
- Drawing, Art & Craft Activity, Cooking, Music and Teaching.